Followers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How to Laptop-paint? (hyperdetailed technical diagram)


Few people (hi Colin!) have asked me few times how my laptop-painting setup works? Well.... To be honest, it sucks! I have in plans to use a tablet PC, but since I still have a functioning laptop, why in hell would I buy a new one? Cheap bastard? Maybe... Hey, I'd rather spend my money on a good wine and cheese, it is all a matter of priorities O_O Here is a (super detailed, digital diagram, hopefully it won't fall in enemies' hands ah!) sketch on how I do my laptop paintings from life, I hope it clarifies or confuses you even more.

5 comments:

barontieri said...

ahaha I've had a TPC and it is indeed the future, not the best resolution yet, nor the most precise in terms of level of pressure but it sizes and weight changes everything! you can paint on the bus, on the plane... pretty much everywhere, you are a cheap bastard!... but I strongly agree on the priorities though!

Unknown said...

Slowly things are happening.... I wish it was going faster in the tablet PC world :(

Billy George said...

Crap THATS how you do it!!!! All this time Ive been laying down on my stomach.

Great posts- looking forward to the book.

Unknown said...

I know that's how I started too! It was kinda tough to see the monitor though.

Wayne Parker said...

LOL too funny, - those airport chairs are extremely uncomfortable. Sucks missing a flight and having to try and get some shut eye on those things.